Pooch Pals is always looking for qualified pet care providers who have experience working with pets, or would like to pursue a career in the pet care industry. If you wish to contract with Pooch Pals, you can choose your assignments, the types of pets you will care for and the schedule you wish to work.
A pet care role with Pooch Pals can be a great supplemental income for the right people who would like to earn around $100-$300 a week.
1. All candidates must love animals!
2. Possess the personality and morals to uphold our core values i.e. professional, personable, reliable and trustworthy.
3. Six (6) month commitment towards the position, at least.
4. Good written and oral communication skills.
5. Previous customer service experience.
6. Willing to work outdoors in any possible seasonal condition.
7. Physically fit, capable of being on your feet for long hours at a time.
8. Interested in learning about dog training.
9. Available to work a three (3) hour time shift Monday through Friday for at least six months. Note, Pooch Pals is currently hiring individuals who are available during peak hours only between 10am – 4pm Mon – Fri.
10. Capable of navigating the New York City subway system.
11. Own a smartphone capable of checking your email and a computer at home with a working Internet connection.
12. Willing to submit to a criminal background check.
If you meet these requirements we invite you to complete our online employment application below.