Goal: The Pooch Pals Foundation is committed to raising awareness and promoting animal adoptions.
Objective: Empower creative individuals to express themselves through visual art and multimedia projects with the intention of raising awareness and increasing animal adoptions. We give people a platform to create art and support a cause which is close to their heart.
Case For Action: The following data is ASPCA estimates.
- There are about 5,000 community animal shelters nationwide.
- Approximately 5 ‐ 7 million companion animals enter animal shelters nationwide every year, and approximately 3 -‐ 4 million are euthanized (60 percent of dogs and 70 percent of cats).
Volunteer Opportunities: At present we are looking for volunteers in the following areas. We invite you to contact us if you are interested in supporting our organization in any way, shape or form.
- Animal Care
- Video Editors
- Motion Graphics Designers
- Social Media Enthusiasts
Shelter / Rescue Memorandum:
- Do you run or manage a rescue or shelter organization? Would you like to drive adoptions at your facility?
- We invite you to contact us to explore how our objectives can help support you.
For more information or to speak with a member of the Pooch Pals Foundation please contact us: email@example.com or call (646) 322‐8844.