- Comprehensive staff training program was designed by professionals with a combined experience in dog training and education spanning over twenty-years.
- Pet care professionals are employees who have been background checked and vetted thoroughly.
- GPS tracked dog walking ensures quality and real-time certainty.
- Updates after each and every walk keeping you in the loop.
- Minimum reservation requirement of 3x/walks per week for four weeks at regularly scheduled time intervals.
- Intermittent walks: for when you need a walk once in a while but not on a regular basis
- Pay an additional surcharge to avoid our regular three times a week booking requirement
- No guaranteed staff availability
- Fit in among regular full schedules of our professional pet care providers
- Anytime walks
- Require a three times a week booking
- Reduced fee for agreeing to a walk anytime during the day as opposed to our normal two hour windowMonday – Friday 10am to 4pm (services offered before and after these times for additional fee)
What is Positive Reinforcement Dog Training?
Positive reinforcement dog training is a humane, caring, and rewarding process for both you and your dog. All you need is a professional who can offer advice, provide guidance, and participate in your dog’s lessons. Pooch Pals trainers use positive reinforcement dog training to build a close relationship and promote the best possible behavior. A regular routine can be your best asset as you’re teaching important lessons to your dog.
When you schedule a walk or visit with Pooch Pals, you secure the services of a highly trained and knowledgeable pet professional. We’re dedicated to providing the highest standard of pet care and training.
Pooch Pals pet care is a fully bonded & insured member of Pet Sitters International.